Air fryer roast vegetables
This low-effort veggie recipe is perfect for a Sunday roast or mid-week healthy but hearty meal.
- 2 large potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 red onions cut into wedges
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into thick slices
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into thick slices
- 2 peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 sprigs of rosemary (optional)
Preheat the air fryer to 190°C.
Place all the vegetables and garlic in a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, salt, and rosemary, if using.
Transfer to the air fryer basket, making sure to spread them out as much as possible so they cook evenly.
Cook for 25 minutes, shaking the basket occasionally.
Serve and enjoy.
Experiment with different herbs, spices, and sauces to personalise your veggies. Why not add paprika, oregano, or chilli flakes? You could even swap out some of the veggies and add ingredients like courgette to make a mediterranean-style dish.