- 1 Sachet Colmans Sausage Casserole Mix
- 8 Gourmet Cumberland Sausages
- 2 medium onions
- 115g Sliced Mushrooms or carrots
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced
- 300ml cold water
- A little Virgin Olive Oil
Heat oven to 180ºC/350ºF.
Fry the sausages until brown. Add the onion and cook for a further 3 - 4 minutes, until softened.
Transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish with the other vegetables. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the dish
Stir thoroughly, cover and cook for one hour.
Ensure the dish is piping hot, and serve immediately with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.