Sweet and sour vegetable stir fry
This simple, three-step recipe makes a nutritious dish that is perfect for keeping that health kick on track, or for celebrating Chinese New Year.
What you'll need
- 2 finely diced spring onions
- 2 Co-op carrots, finely chopped or grated
- 1 pack Co-op chestnut cap mushrooms
- 1 pack Co-op tenderstem broccoli
- 4 tbsp sweet and sour sauce
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
Heat the oil in a large frying pan for 1-2 minutes.
Add the veg and coat with the sweet and sour sauce. Mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes until the veg is tender and sizzling.
Eat as is or serve with rice for a more substantial meal.