How to prepare a berry smoothie with yoghurt
A berry good way to start your day, this smoothie bowl is packed full of nutrients and vitamins. It can also be frozen to make deliciously fruity ice lollies!
- 150g FAGE Total 5%, 2%, 0%
- 150ml pomegranate juice
- 1 green apple, ½ diced, ½ thinly sliced
- 150g frozen pitted cherries
- 150g fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp toasted flaked almonds
In a blender whizz pomegranate juice, diced apple, half the cherries and blackberries, yoghurt, almond butter, vanilla and banana.
Add a handful of ice and blend until smooth.
Pour into two bowls then decorate with the remaining ingredients or your favourite toppings.